Re: announcement: lintian 0.2 package released

> I've just uploaded the first release of the `lintian' package to master.
> If you find any problems or if you have any suggestion, please send me a
> note. Comments are always welcomed!
>
> In addition, I've just updated the Lintian home page at
>
>     http://www.painters.schwarz-online.com/~schwarz/lintian/

Perhaps there should be a link in the developers corner of the debian
site.  (Then again some clueless person might start shouting that
debian has over 32 thousand bugs)

Also the above host doesn't seem to have a dns entry.  The old:
http://pcheise1.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/lintian/ seems to
still work for me.

Jim

Jim Mintha, Geography System Administrator, U.B.C.
mintha@geog.ubc.ca, or jmintha@debian.org  <www.geog.ubc.ca/jim>
Home: 604 731-7240  Work: 604 822-2174  Fax: 604 822-6150

Where you want to be tommorow... Debian GNU/Linux <www.debian.org>