Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before freezing Hamm

[You (Brian White)]
>The following bug reports *must* be fixed before the current unstable Debian
>distribution can progress further in its development cycle.  Reminders have
>been sent to the maintainers of these packages yet nothing has been done to
>remedy these bugs.

> 4732: sdc              - sdc 1.0.6beta-1  docs only in source format [491]  (
>Sven Rudolph <sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de>)

I'm taking this package over with Sven blessing (and relief! ).

This package also relies on bigloo, which is non-free, so by policy this
is moving to contrib.

Also I've already fixed this bug mentioned here.  Will upload soon.  I'm
in process of delivering software for my company this week, so it's rough
right now.