dselect colors dying

dselect is getting to the point where it is totally unusable because
of the mess on the screen.  Do we have any plans to issue at least
some temporary fixes?

I am running it on a hamm machine, with rxvt v2.4.5,
libncurses.so.3.4, and dselect 1.4.0.20.  It is displayed to a
bo-unstable machine over ssh, if this makes any difference.

I guess I could have a look at the code, but I'm not much of a ncurses
expert.

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org