Re: dpkg-fsp

Robert Stone wrote:

> 	I've finally gotten around to writing an fsp method for dselect,
> it's availble now from ftp://trap.mountain-view.ca.us/pub/debian/dpkg-fsp/
> (also available via http and fsp of course).  I'll upload it to master as
> soon as someone provides a public fsp archive (I might be able to do this
> myself, but not for at least another month or so).

<Gulp> OK.. I'll bite... I'm doing ftp/http/nfs/smb already.. :)
If you can explain how to do it in simple words of 5 letters or
less for my feeble brain, I'll do it on llug.sep.bnl.gov

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
         "Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"