bo-unstable perl

I accidentally deleted the message regarding the perl package in
bo-unstable, so I'm replying here - sorry.

I find it strange that it had problems, as I installed it here before
uploading, and infact am using it quite happily.

Has anyone else noticed this?  I am making all the perl* packages I
compiled available at heorot.cks.com in the pub ftp directory, but
please try the bo-unstable ones first, I can re upload if it seems to
be corrupted, or if there is some other problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org