Upgrading HOWTO?

I've been through our FTP archive and web site looking for the
information on how to upgrade from an old version of Debian (say 1.2, or
1.1) to 2.0, and haven't found much. (There's an open bug report against
boot-floppies about that stuff).

We have the libc5-libc6-upgrading-HOWTO, but that only covers 1.3.1->2.0
transition. There used to be a 1.2->1.3 upgrading recipe in previous
bo/disks-i386/* directories, but it is not in the current one (Santiago
Vila sent me a copy, so I can send it back to the archive if needed).

I think we should keep that documentation around where our users could
find it easily, in the FTP archive (perhaps in a subdirectory under
doc/), and in the WWW pages, don't you think so?.

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna