Re: a sort of free software greenhouse

On 01-Feb-1998, bruce@va.debian.org <bruce@va.debian.org> wrote:

> I would like to offer this in general to software projects that agree to
> develop and use only software that passes the DFSG. Call it the Free Software
> Greenhouse.

As a side note, there are already some sites that exist to provide
similar services (althought not just for DFSG software).

>From my web page for free software resources which is still under
development:

http://linuxware.com
	LinuxWare provide cheap shell accounts, web space,
        and other services for Linux developers.

http://www.projects.ml.org
        Another Linux Project Server
        Provides web space, mailing lists, POP3 or IMAP,
        FTP, and CVS server for free Linux projects.

--
       Tyson Dowd           # There isn't any reason why Linux can't be
                            # implemented as an enterprise computing solution.