Re: I edited a header file.

  Andrew>  Help: I edited either /usr/include/sigcontext.h or sigcontext.h
  Andrew> can anyone who has these email me the correct copies.  Running hamm
  Andrew> and latest libc6 libc6-dev here: my problem is that I don't know
  Andrew> which package provides these.

I discovered the same problem on my box yesterday. The problem is that
/usr/include/{linux,asm} point to /usr/src/linux-2.0.32/include/{linux,asm}.
Unfortunately, /usr/src/linux-2.0.32 does not exist on my machine. The
directory is called /usr/src/kernel-source-2.0.32. Manually setting the
softlinks fixed it.

  Andrew> [I'm attempting to libc6-ify grok a.k.a xmbase-grok-1.4.1 as this
  Andrew> is on the wanted packages list.]

:-) I was compiling plan which is by the same author

Regards, Dirk

--
edd@rosebud.ml.org                 According to the latest official figures,
http://rosebud.ml.org/~edd      43% of all statistics are totally worthless.