Re: pgp dumps core (+ Free PGP and SSH)

On Tue, Jan 27, 1998 at 07:41:40PM +0100, Christian Schwarz wrote:
[Me volunteering for PGP]
> Lars just sent me a mail and told me he's working on the problem. AFAIR,
> he still is working on the project, he just isn't subscribed to
> debian-devel anymore.

	That's allright. I consider Lars to be more experienced.

	I'll use this opportunity to point you all to:
	http://www.d.shuttle.de/isil/g10.html (A free PGP implementation)
	http://www.net.lut.ac.uk/psst/ (Free ssh)

	I think I'll monitor these projects closely..
--
tv-nospam-sig-1@hq.yok.utu.fi - it's a valid address w/o spam | +358-50-5124907
f u cn rd ths, thn u cn rd perl 2 | rm -rf / && echo bye-bye. |           --tv