Um, Ray?

--- Begin Message ---
                 ___ ____ _   _  ___  ____  _____ ____
                |_ _/ ___| \ | |/ _ \|  _ \| ____|  _ \
                 | | |  _|  \| | | | | |_) |  _| | | | |
                 | | |_| | |\  | |_| |  _ <| |___| |_| |
                |___\____|_| \_|\___/|_| \_\_____|____/

                      YOUR MESSAGE WILL BE IGNORED.

I am refusing mail from you or your site, on the grounds of previous
junkmail, unwanted advertising, or harrassing email from you or originating
from your site. Also, I refuse messages originating from rogue sites that
are known not to respond adequately to complaints or that condone sending of
unsollicited commercial email.

If you really have a legitimate need to contact me, or your site has
improved its track record (e.g. by extending the Acceptable Use Policy or
Terms of Service to combat junk mail and spam), let your system
administrator mail me through a 'root', 'postmaster' or 'abuse' account.

Please note that I am probably not the only one who is blocking mail from
your site. If you don't want to be associated with internet abusers,
consider switching to another internet access provider.
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,

--- End Message ---