some bug reports

   Hi, i recently upgraded from bo to hamm.  I only had three problems.

   First, vi keybindings in bash dont work anymore.  It used to be, when
i hit ESC-Up Arrow i could access my command history, but now when i
do that it beeps and prints "[A" instead.  This happens when i'm logged
in at the console and in an xterm, but not when i telnet in using VT100
terminal emulation.  With the VT100 terminal vi keybindings still work.
I have no idea what's up with that.

   Second, xlib6g-dev doesnt want to install, i get this error from dselect:

Unpacking xlib6g-dev (from .../x11/xlib6g-dev_3.3.1-2.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing /home/kuzminsk/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/x11/xlib6g-dev_3.3.1-2.deb (--install):
 trying to overwrite `/usr/include/X11', which is also in package xdigger

   I'm using version 1.0.1-1 of xdigger.

   Third, netscape4-4.0-6 nuked my .netscape directory!  It replaced my
~/.netscape with an empty, root-owned directory.  That was a loss...

   All in all, a very smooth transition.  Thanks, developers!

Sebastian