Re: lintian -- detecting hundrets of bugs within seconds...

> I see the following options now:
>    e) ...

How much work would it be to tweak this into a (special) version of
dpkg-dev? I'd love to have a dpkg-dev that would simply refuse to
build any package that your scripts will later find errors in.
(As long as, as you claim, I'll be able to override the errors in
my packages -- BTW what mechanism are you using for that?).

--
joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org

Potentially offensive files, part 5: /dev/random.
`head -c 4 /dev/random` may print 4-letter words (once every approx 4e8 tries).