Re: bo-unstable

On Thu, Jan 15, 1998 at 05:09:34PM -0800, David Welton wrote:
> Oh, I also did fileutils, and gettext, if anyone needs it.

debhelper (which is otherwise architecture independent) needs
the newer fileutils to work properly, and package for hamm done
with debhelper needs it (and therefore fileutils) to be backported.

So that's good. I tried one of mine (backporting) and ran into
the fileutils problem Joey warned me about.

Hamish