Re: majordomo under hamm ?

I'm running Majordomo under hamm without any problems.  Make sure that
you have the latest packages including the latest Perl installed.

G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@newton.physics.arizona.edu> writes:

> 	Majordomo would not install under hamm. I installed the bo
> version, and just now remembered this thing about the c library (no wonder
> it fails silently!) Does anyone have experience with this ?  I need to run
> hamm for some development , but I am also running a listserv .  I'll
> probably just try to recompile the source from bo .  Hamm has a new
> upstream version, which may be contributing to its broken-ness.
>
> G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>
> Tucson,AZ     http://www.physics.arizona.edu/~lapeyre
>

> --

John Goerzen          | Developing for Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming    | Debian GNU/Linux is a free replacement for
jgoerzen@complete.org | DOS/Windows -- check it out at www.debian.org.