Re: linking non-us distribution from Debian web pages

> What about putting an information page between the main page and
> the link, explaining why the files actually reside outside of the
> US.

There is a link on ftplist.html to README.non-us already. That does
not address the question of whether we should put in any direct links
to the non-use site though. Until a decision is made there simply
won't put any such links in.

If we allow non-us links we could add non-us to the Packages pages.

- Jay