Re: xload not part of xproc any more.

I'd *prefer* that you simply kept the old xproc-xload in xproc, as a
set of debian-local diffs.  If you decide you don't want to do that,
as x-contrib maintainer I'll need those sources somewhere (perhaps as
part of the bugreport, or at least pointed to somewhere relatively
long term, from there) in order to make sure the xcontrib one (which
has probably rotted, it hasn't been built in a while) is as good as
the one that the procps people are (for some strange reason) dropping.