Re: perl5.004 for bo

On Sat, Jan 10, 1998 at 04:02:22AM -0600, David Morton wrote:

> AS you said, what support?   I guess the mistake I made was thinking
> that IRC is a vilid means of support.   All the answers I got on IRC were
> not usable, and mostly along the line of go fix it yourself.  Well, usually,
> I have no problem with that, but I wouldn't be asking for help if I could do
> that, now would I?

If you're using IRC you're normally getting the worlds best support.
Partially it depends on which people you meet, on which network you
are and on which channel you're asking.  If you need help with Debian then
try to join the #Debian channel on LISC, many maintainers lurk around
willing to help and discuss things.  Feel free to try irc.debian.org:6667/#Debian

Regards

	Joey

 /              Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop /
/ http://home.pages.de/~joey/           or in front of a mirror /