Re: Is there a maintainer for the install doc?

> On  7 Jan, Igor Grobman wrote:
> >> Is anyone maintaining the Debian installation manual?
> >> I know that Sven is no longer doing it. If not,
> >> we will need a volunteer.
> >
> > I'd like to maintain it.  I plan to  be active on the
> > testing front, so I should be aware of all the quirks with the installation
> > and upgrading.
>
> Igor, are you planning to take only the installation manual or all the
> docs in boot-floppies?
> Now that we are going to add translations to the installation disks, we
> need to add also the translated manual; this needs coordination.

Well, other than the installation manual, the only other maintainable document that I see is the dselect.beginner doc.  I am not sure I want to maintain it or that it even needs a maintainer.   Oh, and I'll probably end up releasing/maintaining release notes for hamm.

I would be happy to coordinate with people who are translating the docs.

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com