Re: Is there a maintainer for the install doc?

> Is anyone maintaining the Debian installation manual?
> I know that Sven is no longer doing it. If not,
> we will need a volunteer.

I'd like to maintain it.  I plan to  be active on the
testing front, so I should be aware of all the quirks with the installation
and upgrading.

BTW, are the .txt and .html files generated from sgml source?  If so, where is
the sgml version located?

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com