Re: Anyone working on new rxvt version?

Paul Slootman <paul@wau.mis.ah.nl> writes:

> rxvt 2.4.5 was announced on New Year's Day.  As the current hamm package of
> rxvt is still 2.20, it would be great if the new version is available.
> There have been many improvements; I notice the difference immediately
> when I happen to use 2.20 instead of the 2.4.x versions.

Of course.  I, the Debian maintainer of rxvt, am packaging the new
version.  Actually, I've already assembled the package.  I am currently
testing it, so it should be uploaded sometime this week when I'm satisfied
that I have worked out most of the quirks.

Brian

--
Deadwood, n.:
	Anyone in your company who is more senior than you are.