Re: boot-floppies progress

    Bruce> I just finished patching "newt" so that "whiptail" works as
    Bruce> a complete replacement for "dialog", using s-lang instead
    Bruce> of ncurses. I had to hack "modconf" slightly (because it
    Bruce> used leading "-" in menus, and that won't parse), but it
    Bruce> now works with "whiptail". We now have all of the
    Bruce> boot-floppy components working with s-lang, but we have not
    Bruce> yet assembled the floppy.

I'm extremely interested in this; does "whiptail" use a more decent
way of returning the data selected by the user than dialog did? I did
some work on re-writing the network config tool, but got lost in a
twisty maze of return values and stderr output.

--
Brought to you by the letters B and A and the number 8.
"XTC versus Adam Ant -- which one will survive?" -- They Might Be Giants