Snapshots of python 1.5 packages

I've put a snapshot of my python 1.5 non-maintainer packages at
http://www.mathi.uni-heidelberg.de/~flight/debian-private/python/.

There are still some unresolved problems regarding the removal of the old
python-1.4 packages (their postrm scripts are due to fail), but the
upgrade seems to work somehow now (at least when using dselect or one
straight dpkg run), while it still leaves some old files in place.

	Gregor

---
|                Gregor Hoffleit   Mathematisches Institut, Uni HD    |
| flight@mathi.uni-heidelberg.de   INF 288, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany |
|               (NeXTmail, MIME)   (49)6221 54-5771    fax  54-8312   |
|                  "We will make windows invisible"                   |