ncursese

Hi,

I wonder if you could update the debian ncurses package to
the latest version : 4.1 available from ftp.clark.net
/pub/dickey/ncurses.

Taper doesn't work with the debian release of ncurses and I'm
getting many people writing asking why they can't type
messages into dialog boxes etc..

Unfortunately, most of these users don't know how to retrieve
ncurses themsevles, compile and install.

--

Cheers, Yusuf
               ftp://sunsite.unc.edu:/pub/Linux/system/backup
	       ftp://tsx-11.mit.edu:/pub/linux/sources/sbin