Re: Libc6 progress: 1997-12-28

On Sun, Dec 28, 1997 at 03:47:22PM +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
> Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>:
>   perlmagick-1.15-2
>   imagemagick-3.9.0-1
>   libhdf4g-dev-4.0.2-4 (Depends on libhdf4)

It's a strange dependency, but libhdf4 actually depends on libhdf4g
rather than just requiring a particular version, too. Oh well.

I remember Philippe said he was taking a break, is anyone looking
at these packages? The only thing that turns me off looking at
imagemagick is the huge number of libraries it uses.

Hamish