Announce: Yet Another Text Editor (Yate)

Hi!

[first of all sorry for the heavy crossposting]
[second of all please cc: your replies to me (either this address, or the
one at the bottom)]

I hereby announce the existence of Yate (Yet Another Text Editor).

It is in GPL and in embrionic state, still it makes a linuxdoc-sgml file
(and if you don't overlap tags incorrectly, etc then it will be a correct
one). It even creates and shows a DVI.

I think it is a cool idea (arcom, arcom, széles vállam), but I want to be sure
if it isn't a duplicate effort, and that someone wants to overtake it.

I unfortunately don't have much time to spend on it, hence the announcement
in this early stage.

It can be seen at http://www.hal.vein.hu/~mag/yate

Please send any comment regarding this to me (mag@bunuel.tii.matav.hu)

---