RE: dpkg.log

Not sure how I feel about the dpkg.log idea.  However I would like to see
packages that out put such as message place something in /usr/doc/<package>
that restates their important output like:

To use this package you must first make a foo file in bar.

Maybe in README.Debian or SETUP.Debian.  Some packages say something and you
think "ok I will do that", and then 30 hour later when the install is finished
you have forgotten what it was you needed to do.