Re: weird error with lintian

    Ivan> I'm getting an error when I run lintian across my kpilot
    Ivan> package and I have no clue how to fix it...let alone exactly
    Ivan> where to start looking for the problem...(other than the
    Ivan> file it yells about).

    Ivan> Here's the error...can anyone help?  Is this something I can
    Ivan> fix or is it something I need to talk to the author about?

    Ivan> E: kpilot: arch-dependent-file-in-usr-share
    Ivan> usr/share/apps/kpilot/conduits/vcalconduit E: kpilot:
    Ivan> arch-dependent-file-in-usr-share
    Ivan> usr/share/apps/kpilot/conduits/todoconduit E: kpilot:
    Ivan> arch-dependent-file-in-usr-share
    Ivan> usr/share/apps/kpilot/conduits/popmail_conduit

This kind of stuff should obviously be in /usr/lib/kpilot/ IMHO. :)

That may lead to KDE problems, but /usr/share/ is supposed to be
architecture-independant files only, like graphics, documentation,
et cetera.

--
Brought to you by the letters B and S and the number 19.
"Disobeying me?" "No, I don't." -- Final Fantasy II