Re: .debs of Enlightened CVS packages available

On Tue, Dec 22, 1998 at 03:20:18PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Is the packagename really just `e'? If so it might be better to remain
> it to enlightment, since we already have a package with that name.
No, I used those in the mailing since those are the corresponding GNOME CVS
module names.  The actual package names are:

libaudiofile-cvs0 libaudiofile-cvs-dev
libesd-cvs0 libesd-cvs0-dev esound-cvs
eterm-cvs
enlightenment-cvs dox-cvs enlightenment-cvs-docs enlightenment-cvs-theme

I have Replaces/Conflicts/Provides set up to have them install cleanly over
the official debian packages.