Re: Linux IP POSTER software!

I really appreciate your comments and I think that we may actually change
it to freeware. I am not an advanced coder by far and this is my first
attempt at releasing something. Would you guys consider distributing thiis
as freeware or is the code too sloppy?

Thank you very much for responding.

Art

acesales@acesales,com