Re: 2.0.3x Kernel feature - immutable and append only files

"Scott K. Ellis" wrote:
  >> What utilities (if any) support append only and immutable files?  It doesn
      >'t
  >> seem to be a feature of chmod and apropos produces nothing for immutable,
  >> append or acl. There doesn't seem to be a chacl program anywhere.
  >chattr

Thanks to you and others; now I need to find out why apropos didn't tell
me that...

     "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every
      man that is among you: Do not think of yourself more
      highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself
      with sober judgement, in accordance with the measure
      of faith God has given you."            Romans 12:3