Re: Debian Beowulf (and intent to package xmpi and scalapack)

On Tue, Dec 15, 1998 at 04:42:15PM -0500, Camm Maguire wrote:

> There is so much which we need to do anyway, and which can be usefully
> IMHO shared with the Debian Project, that its hard to know where to
> begin.  I would greatly appreciate ideas about what others would like
> to see in Debian for Beowulves; it seems that this is an area in which
> the distribution could excel.

As we are looking into setting up a Beowulf cluster ourselves I would be
very interested in this. I offer any assistance that I can, including
testing packages and help creating packages.

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org