Re: menu doesn't work

john@dhh.gt.org:
> I don't know much about the menu system because I've never been able to get
> it to work with my fvwm setup (but then I've never tried very hard).

It should work out-of-the-box. If it doesn't, please inform eighter me
or the fvwm maintainer (probably better me).

Only if you use a costum system.fvwmrc file, you'll have to add a few
lines. But those can be seen quite easily from the system.fvwmrc file
that comes with the debian fvwm package.a

joostje@debian.org