bsign-0.1.7, won't sign ssh and others

I recognize that this is not really the sort of thing to be carrying
on about on d-devel.  I'm announcing it again because Ben Collins
couldn't bsign ssh.  I fixed this and made some cosmetic changes.

Note that this release is for evaluation only.  I want to know if this
is something y'all think would be useful.  I looked over tripwire and
found it cumbersome because it requires a snapshot.  bsign works
piecemeal and therefore fits nicely with the Debian Way.

Cheers.