Electoral Mudslinging...

For those of you who read the subject line and expected a condemnation
of mudslinging along with a resulting plea for us to stick to the issues,
I'm afraid that I have to dissapoint you.

In fact, I would like to encourage mudslinging among the nominees.
I have grown up with American politics, which have a long and glorious
tradition of taking your political opponents character and dragging
it thru the dirt.  Election commercials and debates are about the only
thing that can tear us away from the Jerry Springer Show.

However, unlike American politics, I think the Debian election is important.
Therefore, in the interest of having a quality election, I would like
to suggest that we limit the mudslinging strictly to the proper name
of the nominees.  This would avoid any smearing of the nominee's character
or positions, while still allowing us to participate in the Sport
of Kings and Presidents.

Ok, I'll start.

Ben Collins - being the oldest of the group (though still younger than me),
              I think we should call you "Has Ben" Collins.

Joseph Carter - since he denies any proficiency with C, he shouldn't deserve
                to use it in his name... "Joseph Arter"

Wichert Akkerman -  Come on... need I say more?  "Wichert"?

-Mitch

**DISCLAIMER**
This was all meant in fun, so be gentle with the flames.  I'm very sensitive
about this matter having grown up with a name that can produce such
colorful limericks.