Re: Debian Hamm used for a Linux Cluster and nobody noticed?

Hi,

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:

> joost@pc47.mpn.cp.philips.com wrote:
> > > Heute ist nicht alle Tage, ich komme wieder, keine Frage!!!
> >
> > Toll! Der Maus! (IIRC)
>
> Der Maus?  Wasn't this Bugs Bunny or Duffy Duck!

Hmm, now that you mention it, probably Bugs Bunny yes.  Anyway, it was
quite a long time ago.  Thining about it, I seem to faintly remember
air-dancing yellow blot called "Lizzy" too(*) - hallucinating experiences,
watching these german TV shows ;-)

(*) Someone else remembered it also, as there is even a screensaver hack
in authentic "Lizzie"-style :-)

Cheers,

Joost