Re: Configuration Management - Let's start

Martin Bialasinski wrote:
> >> "WA" == Wichert Akkerman <wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl> writes:
> WA> We've been discussing the configuration management for a while
> WA> now.  I think it is about time we slowly begin moving towards
> WA> working out the final details and start some coding. For now this
> WA> would mean creating a new mailinglist to work these out, and from
> WA> that start a team to do the work.

Why a new mailing list instead of using the existing ones?

List: debian-admintool@lists.debian.org
Section: devel
 The topic for this list is an administration tool for
 Debian.  This tool should be able to maintain most
 of the configuration files that come with the

I feel that this is the proper list for this issue, no?

Linux - the choice of a GNU generation

Please always Cc to me when answering on the lists.