Intent to package: tidy
If there are no objections, I'll make a Debian package of this
software (it has a custom, but GPL-compatible licence):
Description: HTML syntax checker and reformatter
Corrects markup in a way compliant with the latest standards, and
optimal for the popular browsers. It has a comprehensive knowledge
of the attributes defined in the HTML 4.0 recommendation from W3C,
and understands the US ASCII, ISO Latin-1, UTF-8 and the ISO 2022
family of 7 bit encodings. In the output:
* HTML entity names for characters are used when appropriate.
* Missing attribute quotes are added, and mismatched quotes found.
* Tags lacking a terminating '>' are spotted.
* Proprietary elements are recognized and reported as such.
* The page is reformatted, from a choice of indentation styles.
Tidy is a product of the World Wide Web Consortium.
--------------------- PGP E4 70 6E 59 80 6A F5 78 63 32 BC FB 7A 08 53 4C
__ _ Debian GNU Johnie Ingram <email@example.com> mm mm
/ /(_)_ __ _ ___ __ "netgod" irc.debian.org mm mm
/ / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ / m m m
/ /__| | | | | |_| |> < Yes, I'm Linus, and I am your God. mm mm
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ -- Linus, keynote address, Expo 98 GO BLUE