Re: wannabe packager asks help

Mitch Blevins wrote:

> Could you attach the contents of debian/control ?
> It looks like a simple parse error or a missing line.
>
> -Mitch

I've attached it to this e-mail.

Ionutz
Source: langdrill
Section: text
Maintainer: root <borco@borco-ei.eng.hokudai.ac.jp>
Standards-Version: 2.4.0.0

Package: langdrill
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
Recommends: intlfonts-japanese
 langdrill is a helper for testing your foreign language vocabulary.
 It uses GTK+ toolkit and VDK (a C++ wrapper arround VDK). langrill
 looks similar with JavaDrill (JavaDrill helped me cristalize the
 ideas on how langdrill should look like). Limited support for
 Japanese characters displaying is included. For this, Japanese
 fonts must be installed on your system.
 .
 VDK is staically linked, as VDK is not yet packaged as a Debian .deb.
 Therefore, you don't need VDK to run langdrill.