Re: does the Debian Keyboard Configuration Project still exist?

On Wed, Dec 09, 1998 at 07:31:59AM -0500, Robert Edmonds wrote:
> Hmmm how about support for people with dvorak keyboards?? X handles BS
> fine for me when I use the standard US keymap, but not when I specify
> dvorak(us). Perhaps a program that asks you to press the backspace key and
> finds which key you pressed and then tells you a good Xmodmap setting
> would be a good idea.

Hmm, I was under the impression there was XKB support for dvorak.

/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/keymap/sgi/dvorak
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/symbols/dvorak

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   Somebody once asked me if I thought sex
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   was dirty.  I said, "It is if you're