Re: New guile packages

On Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 23:59:41 -0800, David N. Welton wrote:
> Ok, these ought to fix the problem with linking against qthreads.  I also
> dispensed with 'build-guile' and went with guile-config.

Could you tell us the status of the __register_frame_info in libguile3 too?
I just did a quick check, and there doesn't seem to be a fixed version in
frozen or Incoming.

Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch