Re: dscverify, program to check PGP/MD5 from .dsc file

In article <2183.913182769@eeyore.ibcinc.com>, Roderick Schertler <roderick@argon.org> writes:
> Oops, this only worked for checking source packages, which is
> probably not what people were talking about.  Here is a small change
> which allows it to work with .changes files, too.

You say:

    grep '^File has signature.' $stderr >/dev/null || {
    	warn "no signature in $file"

However, my PGP output doesn't emit that.  Mine says:

  Good signature from user "Adam Di Carlo <aph@debian.org>".
  Signature made 1998/12/08 15:25 GMT using 1024-bit key, key ID FD5A67CD

Also, soon we'll have GPG.

What would be really cool is if dinstall pgp validation bit could be
broken out into its own script.