Re: Do we know why Incoming->archive takes so long?

At 15:50 -0500 1998-12-08, Scott Ellis wrote:
Files in incoming haven't had their PGP signatures checked yet, so it may
be possible to introduce a trojan file.

Possible? Try trivial, the chiark upload queue makes no effort to check signatures and is accessed by anonymous FTP (debianqueued also is accessed by anonymous FTP, but files not associated with a .changes file signed by a Debian developer are quickly deleted).

I'd like to see the upload queue at chiark fixed (should not be too hard to replace what it's using now with debianqueued) or shut down.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                     <URL:http://web.espy.org/>
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                  <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>