Re: Do we know why Incoming->archive takes so long?

Okay, no actual message :)

The short answer is that the archive maintainers are overworked.

The longer answer is that the automated process can only move packages
into unstable, and only if the upload doesn't contain any new packages.
Packages into frozen or stable need to be approved by Brian White first.
New packages into unstable need approval of the archive maintance team
(Guy and someone else who I've forgotten :( )

--
Scott K. Ellis <storm@gate.net>                 http://www.gate.net/~storm/