Re: does the Debian Keyboard Configuration Project still exist?

On Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 14:29:17 -0500, James A. Treacy wrote:
> There is a link to the Debian Keyboard Configuration Project in the
> Developer's Corner of the web site that points to Christian Schwarz's
> machine. Does this project still exist, and if so, where?

I'm not aware of it still existing as a discernable project. The basic goals
of the project were achieved in hamm, and the requirements the project
formulated are part of policy.

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go