Intent to package: gifsicle

	It looks like it is not in the distribution yet, so if I am not
mistaken and nobody objects to it, I'll package it. Here is the

  Gifsicle is a powerful command-line program for manipulating GIF
  image files. Extensive options let you control what exactly it does.
  It has good support for transparency and colormap manipulation,
  simple image transformations (cropping, flipping), and creating,
  deconstructing, and editing GIF animations, which it can also
  optimize for space.

--macan