Trying boot floppies in Incoming

Hi Enrique,

I like to test the boot floppies.  Since I un-subscribed from
debian-devel, it's difficult for me to know what is happening with
the boot floppies, e.g., new releases, bugs, etc.

I do subscribe to debian-testing, and I get some bits and pieces
from there.  Also, I can FTP to an Incoming site and see if the
version has changed (not very efficient).

Anyway, I would appreciate it if you could post to debian-testing
whenever you release a new boot floppies version.  Also, if there
is a boot floppies mailing list, I would be happy to subscribe.

Cheers,

--
Jeff Sheinberg  <jeffsh@erols.com>