New binary packages for PostgreSQL

The release of postgresql-6.4 will shortly take place (I hope!).

This will include three new binary packages:

  pgcontrib  -  contrib area of PostgreSQL
  pgpl       -  PL procedural language
  pgtest     -  benchmarks and regression test suite

As far as I can see, the names I have chosen do not clash with anything
else; however, please let me know if there is any problem with them.

     "Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth.
      Therefore despise thou not the chastening of the
      Almighty."         Job 5:17