Re: Egcs-1.1.1 due soon, in slink?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Egcs-1.1.1 due soon, in slink?
- From: Joel Klecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 08:43:31 -0800
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <E0zlEBi-0000gz-00@mult>
At 07:27 -0800 1998-12-02, Nathan Myers wrote:
The next release of Egcs, 1.1.1 is due out "soon". It's supposed to
be mainly a bug-fix release (i.e. there's a separate "new features"
development line). Is it possible to get this into Slink?
Considering that the pre-releases are already there, my guess would be yes.
In general, pure bug fix releases are allowed into frozen until "deep
Joel Klecker (aka Espy) <URL:http://web.espy.org/>
Debian GNU/Linux PowerPC -- <URL:http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/>