Re: joe 128+ ASCII characters (was Re: EURO patch)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: joe 128+ ASCII characters (was Re: EURO patch)
- From: Torsten Landschoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 11:35:55 +0100
- Message-id: <19981202113555.A12664@wormhole.galaxy>
- In-reply-to: <19981130151546.C15435@teleute.ml.org>; from Steve Lamb on Mon, Nov 30, 1998 at 03:15:46PM -0800
- References: <19981129003520.B8127@worldvisions.ca> <19981128214923.A27848@teleute.ml.org> <19981129010807.A8581@worldvisions.ca> <19981128225734.B27848@teleute.ml.org> <19981129022254.B9171@worldvisions.ca> <19981128233256.C27848@teleute.ml.org> <19981129024606.A9437@worldvisions.ca> <19981129000006.D27848@teleute.ml.org> <19981130122844.C5965@wormhole.galaxy> <19981130151546.C15435@teleute.ml.org>
On Mon, Nov 30, 1998 at 03:15:46PM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 30, 1998 at 12:28:44PM +0100, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> > Gotcha! RTFM - try export LESSCHARSET=latin1. I really dislike less as it
> > is
> And for joe? We were talking several programs, not just one or two.
I think you normally know what you are going to edit.
If joe is unable to quote control sequences we have to fix this.
Description: PGP signature