Re: XFree86-3.3.3 is really not in slink?

>> 	      Virge Chip BUG fix
>              ^^^^^
>	I have a S3 Virge DX. I am not aware of any bug in my chip.

star office causes s3v servers to freeze, and other applications could have
that problem too. not the applications fault. and the workarounds are too
bad. if 3.3.3 is not in debian, people will need to get the server from a
different source. will ask my cd burners to add xfree 3.3.3 as tarball to
the contrib cdrom, because i need the new servers.

andreas